C-DiGit® Digital Western Blot Scanner
- Fast, simple and portable digital Western Blot scanner
- Immediate digital Western Blot imaging
- No band saturation
- Direct replacement of chemiluminescent imaging with film
- Lower Western Blotting costs
Get the full Western Blot story
Get accurate and quantifiable Western Blot results by finding out what's really happening in your samples:
- See strong and faint bands together in a single digital file
- Leave blurred bands and saturation behind due to advancements in optical design and engineered efficiency
- You don't need to adjust exposure settings or capture multiple images: one single scan represents the full range of ECL data for each Western blot
- Quantify the way you want: direct digital detection with the C-DiGit® Blot Scanner enhances your ability to analyze immediately, as well as refer back to previous experiments. You’ll have access to all your Western Blot data you need today – and months from now.
Quick and easy Western Blot Imaging
Bring down the time spend on Western Blot incubation and imaging of your Western Blot to less than 20 minutes in total: Incubate your blot, place your blot in the C-DiGit® Blot scanner and press the scan button. Western Blot analysis has never been more quick and easy.
How it works: Maximizing Light Collection with a Short Working Distance
The C-DiGit® Blot Scanner takes a new approach to chemiluminescent imaging. The sensitivity of film is boosted by its short working distance, with very close proximity to the Western blot.
The short working distance and specialized optics of the C-DiGit® Blot Scanner increase light collection by >100 fold, so comparable signals can be obtained with very short exposures.