- Simultaneous visualization of markers and target proteins
- Easy to use; fits in with existing work flows
- Compatible with any (blue) pre-stained marker
- Compatible with any primary or secondary antibody
- Outstanding specificity; no cross reactivity or background
Total Western Blot Solution Special Deals
Enjoy our special deal on Anti-blue Antibody during Sept. 1st, 2017 - Nov. 15th, 2017 and get 25% discount on your purchase.*
* Offer is valid Sept. 1st, 2017 - Nov. 15th, 2017 and cannot be combined with other discounts. Use promotioncode "WB-Q317" on your order.
Simultaneous visualization of markers and target proteins in existing work flow
Manually marking your protein marker bands on western blots is gone when using the Anti-blue Antibody. This antibody specifically recognizes the blue stained proteins in any (blue) pre-stained marker. No additional incubation steps are needed as this antibody can be added to the primary or secondary anti-body solution, without interfering with the identification of the target protein.
Extremely high specificity
The Anti-Blue antibody shows an extremely high specificity towards blue stained proteins when tested on whole cell lysates of numerous different species. No cross-reactivity has been detected
- Freeze/thaw stability assures you repetitive results
- Save money by using as little as 0.25 ul marker
- For easy analysis, HRP labeled Anti Blue Antibody is also available