IRDye 800CW Secondary Antibodies
- Optimal performance in Western blotting and immunocytochemical assays
- Low non-specific binding to cellular components
- IRDye® 800CW is optimized for excitation and detection in the near-infrared spectrum
- Low background autofluorescence allows higher signal to noise ratios
- IRDye® 800CW optical probes provide excellent performance for in vivo imaging
IRDye Near-InfraRed fluoroscent dye 800CW is optimized for excitation and detection in the near-infrared spectrum, thus delivering enhanced sensitivity due to low background autofluorescence in the near-infrared region and, therefore, higher signal-to-noise ratios.
IRDye fluorescent dyes have absorption and emission wavelengths in the NIR spectrum, between 680 and 800 nm. Most of the IRDye reagents are compatible with the Odyssey® CLx, Odyssey Fc, and Pearl® Imagers.
IRDye 800CW is ideal for protein and antibody labeling, or nucleic acid applications with high labeling density. IRDye 800CW can be used in various applications. It is one of the best known fluorescent dyes for molecular probe imaging.
IRDye 800CW is available in various forms, including IRDye NHS ester, IRDye maleimide, IRDye carboxylate, IRDye DBCO, IRDye azide, IRDye alkyne, IRDye secondary antibody conjugates, and in IRDye labeling kits.