CellTag 700 In-Cell Western Kits
- Quantitative assay directly on cultured cells
- High sensitivity, specificity and accuracy
- Higher throughput than blots: no cell lysis, gels or membrane transfer
- Easier normalization with CellTag 700 stain
The In-Cell Western Assay is an immunocytochemical assay that uses near-infrared fluorescence to detect and quantify proteins directly in fixed, permeabilized cells that are cultured in plates. The In-Cell Western combines the specificity of Western blotting with the reproducibility and throughput of ELISA. Quantitation can be made much more precise by correcting for well-to-well variation. This can be done in a fast, inexpensive way by normalizing to cell number.
Easier normalization with CellTag 700 Stain
CellTag 700 Stain is a near-infrared fluorescent, non-specific cell stain that provides accurate
normalization to cell number for In-Cell Western applications. The stain accumulates in both the nucleus and cytoplasm of permeabilized cells, and provides linear fluorescent signal across a wide range of cell types and cell numbers.
The new CellTag 700 Stain makes the ICW assay even easier by requiring only one reagent for cell staining instead of the two that were required previously (DRAQ5/Sapphire700). An added benefit with the new CellTag 700 stain is that no optimization is required: one concentration works for all cell types.
ICW kit contents
CellTag 700 ICW kits contain the following components:
- IRDye 800CW Secondary Antibody, 0.5 mg
- Odyssey Blocking Buffer (PBS), 500 mL
- CellTag 700 Stain, 2 x 10 nmol