Fast-Blot Semi-dry Western Blotting System
- Fast western blotting procedure: 10-30 minutes
- Semi-dry, homogeneous transfer of small & large proteins up to 150 kDa
- Little transfer buffer required
- Transfer of multiple protein gels (stacked or side-by-side)
- Maintenance-free platinum/titanium electrodes
- XL sized B64 model allows 2D gel blotting
Semi-Dry Western Blotting
The Fast-Blot Semi-dry Western Blotting System from Analytik Jena allows fast, efficient and homogenous transfer of your proteins to a western blotting membrane of choice. In contrast to tank blotting, little transfer buffer is required and transfer times are dramatically reduced, allowing you to transfer proteins of up to 150kDa within 30 minutes.
The Fast-Blot Semi-dry Western Blotting System allows the use of discontinuous buffer systems, e.g. one cathode buffer and two different anode buffers, to gently blot smaller proteins or to transfer proteins of very different sizes evenly, making it a versatile options for every lab.
With the Fast-Blot Semi-dry Western Blotting System from Analytik Jena you can transfer multiple gels: stacked (with a dialysis membrane separating the gel sandwiches) or side by side. There is no requirement for additional plastic templates to prevent electrode short circuit, unlike other brands of semi-dry blotters.