Fast-Blot Semi-dry Western Blotting System
- Very fast western blotting: 10-30 minutes
- Semi-dry, homogeneous transfer of small & large proteins up to 150 kDa
- Little transfer buffer required
- Transfer of multiple protein gels (stacked or side-by-side)
- Maintenance-free platinum/titanium electrodes
- XL sized B64 model allows 2D gel blotting
25% off until Dec. 18th, 2018!
Enjoy 25% off your order of Fast-Blot Semi-dry Western Blotting System with cooling during our year-end offer.*
*Offer valid on qualifying orders received not later than Dec. 18th, 2018. Cannot be combined with other discounts or promotions. Mention SPOT3 on your order.
Fast Western Blotting
The Fast-Blot Semi-dry Western Blotting System allows fast, efficient and homogenous transfer of your proteins from a gel to a Western Blot membrane of choice. In contrast to tank blotting, little transfer buffer is required and transfer times are dramatically reduced, allowing you to transfer proteins of up to 150kDa within 30 minutes.
The Fast-Blot Semi-dry Western Blotting System allows the use of discontinuous buffer systems, e.g. one cathode buffer and two different anode buffers, to gently blot smaller proteins or to transfer proteins of very different sizes evenly.
In addition, you can transfer multiple gels: stacked (with a dialysis membrane separating the gel sandwiches) or side by side.
Alltogther, the Fast-Blot Semi-dry Western Blotting System is a versatile options for every lab!