Improve the preparation of your Next Generation Sequencing libraries with the NEW Accel-NGS and Accel-Amplicon Kits from Swift Biosciences. The innovative Swift technology provides you with more unique molecules per sample due to less bias when compared with random primer library preparation.
The various kits offer you multiple advantages. There is a kit for every need!
Find out which kit to use for your sample type and check out our introductory sale: get 20% discount on your kit and indexing primers for FREE.
PCR-free DNA library preparation
The Accel-NGS® 2S PCR-Free DNA Library Kit uses a unique technology with two independent 3'- and 5'-end repair steps. Use of this kit supports:
- PCR-Free DNA library preparation with inputs as low as 10 ng - 100 ng
- optional PCR step with inputs as low as 10pg
- better coverage of AT/GC-rich content
- DNA library preparation for hybridization capture
See details on the Accel-NGS® 2S PCR-Free DNA Library Kit here and try the kit with 20% discount and FREE indexing primers.
For input levels as low as 10 pg
The Accel-NGS® 2S Plus DNA Library Kit uses a unique technology that includes two independent 3'- and 5'-end repair steps, leaving you with more sequences available for library preparation. This kit is the most versatile and highest performing library prep kit if you use dsDNA and
- supports inputs as low as 10pg - 250ng
- requires no adapter titration due to sequential ligation of both adapters after the repair steps
- allows for a dynamic range of input levels
- features less bias due to better coverage of AT/GC-rich content
Find more info on the Accel-NGS® 2S Plus DNA Library Kit here and try the kit with 20% discount and FREE indexing primers.
For difficult to process samples
The Accel-NGS® 1S Plus DNA Library Kit uses the very efficient tail adaptase technology and is the best choice when:
- you need to sequence difficult to process samples, like degraded, damaged and/or ancient DNA
- when you have ssDNA or dsDNA samples
- when you want to generate library molecules from ssDNA and dsDNA in a single sample
- when you have low inputs (>10 pg)
Get more info on the Accel-NGS® 1S Plus DNA Library Kit and try it yourself with 20% discount and FREE indexing primers.
For the preparation of bisulfite-seq libraries
The Accel-NGS® Methyl-Seq DNA Library Kit maximizes DNA recovery of bisulfite converted samples. This kit uses the tail adaptase technology and is the best fit when you:
- are looking for maximum DNA recovery through post-bisulfite library preparation
- have ssDNA inputs from 100 pg to 100 ng
- want to process more samples/day (2-hour protocol)
- want to reduce amplification errors (only 4-14 PCR cycles required)
See details on the Accel-NGS® Methyl-Seq DNA Library Kit here and try the kit with 20% discount and FREE indexing primers.
For the detection of clinically relevant oncology related mutations
The Accel-Amplicon™ 56G Oncology Panel offers hotspot coverage of 56 clinically relevant oncology related genes to screen and detect for mutations. With this kit you can:
- obtain ready-to-sequence libraries in 2 hours
- use ssDNA inputs as low as 10 ng - 25 ng
- screen for 56 oncology related genes in one tube
- perform germline and somatic screening
Find out here how the Accel-Amplicon™ 56G Oncology Panel works and try the kit with 20% discount.